- 2100 Powell is the premier trophy office tower in the East Bay encompassing 344,433 square feet.
- Developed in 2001 and designed by Korth Sunseri Hagey Architects, the 16-story tower with its stunning two-story lobby is further distinguished by its sweeping eastern façade that presents a series of expansive curved glass planes.
- The 16-story tower offers remarkable views of the San Francisco skyline, Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tamalpais and the Berkeley and Oakland Hills.
- Amenities include abundant covered parking, fitness facility with showers and lockers, bicycle storage, as well as various restaurants and retail within walking distance.
- Property Website
- Download 2100 Powell Brochure
- Download 2100 Powell Amenities Map
- Download 2100 Powell Fact Sheet